Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have you ever, ever felt like this?

For most people the best moment of the Great Ocean Road Tour is seeing the remaining eight of the Twelve Apostles, the main reason people go on the tour. But, for me it was seeing an icon from a tv show from my youth. Some of you may remember the kids aussie programme "Round the Twist", a ridiculously bizarre show that was a bit crap but I always watched it whenever it was on.  The tour took us past the lighthouse where the programme was set and me being me just had to get a pic in front of it. Unfortunately I was a bit late getting the camera out as we drove past it so had to settle for a long distance shot from a beach further up the coast. Luckily I asked a fellow SLR user who was able to manipulate the camera but as you can see even good photographers are not miracle workers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment